Merbar Original offers a personalized subscription service that allows our members to access movies and TV shows over the Internet (“Merbar Original content”) via televisions, computers and other devices connected to the Internet (“Merbar Original supporting devices”).
1.1. Your Merbar Original subscription continues until terminated. To use the Merbar Original service, you must have Internet access, a device that supports Merbar Original, and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. “Payment Method” means an existing, valid, recognized payment method, which you may update from time to time and which may include payment through your account through a third party. Unless you cancel your subscription before the billing date, you authorize us to charge the subscription fee for the next billing period via the Payment Method you have chosen (see “Cancellation of Membership”).
1.2. We may offer several different membership plans, including memberships offered by third parties in conjunction with their products or services. Merbar Original cannot be held responsible for products or services offered by such third parties. Some membership plans may have different terms and limitations that will be disclosed at the time you sign up for the service or in other communications made available to you. You can access information about your Merbar Original subscription via the “Account” link at the top of the page, under your profile name, by visiting our website.
- Promotional Offers. From time to time, we may offer promotional offers, plans or subscriptions (“Offers”). Bid criteria are determined at Merbar Original’s sole discretion. We reserve the right to cancel an Offer and suspend your account if it is determined that you do not meet the criteria. If another member of the same household has a membership or has been a Merbar Original member until recently, the persons concerned may not be eligible for certain promotional Offers. Information such as the device ID, payment method or account email address used for the current or recently canceled Merbar Original subscription may be used to determine eligibility for the offer criteria. Eligibility criteria and other restrictions and conditions will be disclosed when you sign up for the Offer or in other communication tools available to you.
- Billing and Membership Cancellation
3.1. Billing Periods.The subscription fee of the Merbar Original service and all other expenses such as taxes and possible transaction fees that may arise due to your use of the service will be collected through the Payment Method you have chosen, on the specific payment date specified on the “Account” page. The length of your billing period will depend on the subscription type you chose when you signed up for the service. In cases where your Payment Method cannot be approved, you change your subscription plan, or your paid membership starts on a day that is not included in the month in question, your payment date may change. To see your next payment date, visit our website and click the “Invoice Details” link on the “Account” page. Your Payment Method for membership or service-related fees, We may approve it in a variety of ways, including allowing you to receive services for up to approximately one month from the moment you open an account. If you used your account with a third-party Payment Method when signing up for Merbar Original, you can access the billing information for your Merbar Original subscription by going to your account with that third party.
3.2. Payment methods.In order to use the Merbar Original service, you must offer one or more Payment Methods. If your Primary Payment Method is declined or is no longer available for payment of your subscription fee, you authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated with your account. In such event, you remain liable for any uncollectible amounts. If the payment method has expired, there is insufficient funds, or for other reasons the payment is not successful and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to our service until you collect the subscription fee from a valid Payment Method. If you use some Payment Methods, the provider institution, may charge you various costs related to the processing of your Payment Method, such as an external transaction fee. Local tax amounts may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Contact your Payment Method service provider for details.
3.3. Updating Your Payment Methods. You can update your Payment Methods on the “Account” page. We may also update your Payment Methods using information provided by payment service providers. After any update, you authorize us to continue charging the applicable Payment Method(s).
3.4. Membership Cancellation.You can cancel your Merbar Original subscription at any time and continue to benefit from the Merbar Original service until the end of your billing period. To the extent permitted by applicable law, payments are non-refundable, and we do not provide refunds or credits for incomplete subscription periods or unwatched Merbar Original content. To cancel your membership, go to the “Account” page and follow the instructions for canceling. If you cancel your subscription, your account will be automatically closed at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will be closed, click “Billing Details” on the “Account” page. Merbar Original with your account If you used third parties as a Payment Method while subscribing to e and you want to cancel your Merbar Original subscription, you may need to do this through that third party: for example; accessing your account with that third party and turning off auto-renew or opting out of the Merbar Original service through that third party.
3.5. Fee and Subscription Plan Changes. We may make changes to our subscription plan and the price of our service from time to time. However, any fee changes or changes to your subscription plan will be effective at the earliest 30 days after notification to you.
- Merbar Original Service
4.1. To subscribe to the Merbar Original service, you must be at least 18 years old or reach the age of majority in your region or country. Minors can use this service only under adult supervision.
4.2. The Merbar Original service and any content watched on the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only, and cannot be shared with anyone outside your home. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access and view the Merbar Original service throughout your Merbar Original subscription. Except as stated above, no right, title or interest will be transferred to you. You agree not to use the Service for public transactions.
4.3. You can primarily watch Merbar Original content in the country where you created your account and only in geographic regions where we offer our service and where we have a license for that content. The content available to watch will vary by geographic region and will change from time to time. The number of devices you can use to watch content at the same time depends on your subscription plan and is specified on the “Account” page.
4.4. The Merbar Original service, including its content library, is constantly updated. We also continually test many aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional content and availability of Merbar Original content. You can visit the “Account” page at any time and “Participate in the Tests”
4.5. Some Merbar Original content may be temporarily downloaded and watched offline on a variety of supported devices (“Offline Content”). Restrictions exist, including the number of Offline Content per account, the maximum number of devices that can host Offline Content, the time after which Offline Content must be watched, and the amount of time Offline Content will remain watchable. Some Offline Content may not be viewable in various countries, and if you are online in a country where you cannot view such Offline Content, you may not view such Offline Content while you are in that country.
4.7. The picture quality of Merbar Original content can vary from device to device and can be affected by various factors such as your location, the speed of your Internet connection and the bandwidth it offers. HD, Ultra HD and HDR options depend on your Internet service and device capabilities. Not all content is available in all formats such as HD, Ultra HD or HDR, and not all subscription plans allow you to watch content in all formats. Default playback settings on cellular networks exclude HD, Ultra HD and HDR content. The minimum connection speed required for SD (Standard Definition) quality is 1.0 Mbps; however, we recommend using a higher connection speed to get better video quality. Minimum of 3 per broadcast to view HD content (defined as 720p or higher resolution), It is recommended to have a download speed of 0 Mbps. A minimum download speed of 15.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to view Ultra HD content (defined as 4K or higher resolution). All internet access charges are your responsibility. Please contact your internet provider for information on current internet data usage charges. The time it takes to start watching Merbar Original content; Your location will vary based on various factors, such as current bandwidth, the content you choose, and the configuration of your device that supports Merbar Original. All internet access charges are your responsibility. Please contact your internet provider for information on current internet data usage charges. The time it takes to start watching Merbar Original content; Your location will vary based on various factors, such as current bandwidth, the content you choose, and the configuration of your device that supports Merbar Original. All internet access charges are your responsibility. Please contact your internet provider for information on current internet data usage charges. The time it takes to start watching Merbar Original content; Your location will vary based on various factors, such as current bandwidth, the content you choose, and the configuration of your device that supports Merbar Original.
4.8. The Merbar Original software was developed by or for Merbar Original and is designed for authorized viewing and viewing of Merbar Original content through devices that support Merbar Original. This software may vary depending on the device and usage environment; functions and features may vary from device to device. You acknowledge that the use of third-party software subject to third-party licenses may be required to use the Service. You agree that you may automatically obtain updated versions of Merbar Original software and related third-party software.
- Passwords and Account Access.The member who created the Merbar Original account and whose service fee is paid through the Payment Method (“Account Holder”) is responsible for all transactions that occur through access to the Merbar Original account. In order to maintain control of the account and prevent others from accessing the account (in such a case, the account’s watch history will know about this.), the Account Holder should maintain control of the Merbar Original-supporting devices used to access the service and should not share the password of the account or the details of the Payment Method associated with the account with anyone. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the information you provide to us regarding your account and to update the information as necessary. To protect you, Merbar Original or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity, we may terminate or suspend your account.
- Warranties and Limitation of Liability . The Merbar Original service is provided “as is” and without commitments or conditions. Specifically, our service cannot be uninterrupted or error-free. You waive all special, indirect or consequential damages to us. These terms do not limit any warranties that cannot be waived or the consumer protection rights you may have under the mandatory laws of your country of residence.
- Class Action Waiver . IF APPLICABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, MERBAR ORIGINAL AND YOU MAY ONLY MAKE CLAIMS AGAINST EACH OTHER AND YOUR COLLECTIVE OR DELEGED ACTION MEMBERSHIP APPLICABLE. In addition, where applicable under applicable laws, unless Merbar Original and you decide otherwise, the court may not combine the request of more than one person with your request and cannot judge any class action in this regard.
- Miscellaneous Provisions
8.2. Unsolicited Materials. Merbar Original does not accept unsolicited material or ideas for Merbar Original content and is not responsible for any similarity of content or programs presented in any medium with material or ideas transmitted to Merbar Original.
8.6. Electronic Communications.Information about your account (payment permissions, invoices, password or Payment Method changes, confirmation messages, notifications, etc.) will only be transmitted to you in electronic format. E.g; through e-mails sent to your e-mail address during the membership process.